Who are we?
(The reason for our three C logo)
We are a service firm that specializes in CREATING and COMMISSIONING building technology systems. We are recognized in this industry for our knowledge base and many professionals turn to us also for COACHING.
• Located in Modesto, CA
• In business since 2002
What recognitions do we have?
• BICSI – member, RCDD, TECH, NTS, Former Trainer
• Infrastructure Design/Install – Tyco, Leviton, Panduit, Siemon, Ortronics, Systimax, Belden, Panduit Grounding Certified, Panduit Wire Management, Fluke Networks Testing and Troubleshooting, and STI Fit fire stop level 2
• Audio Video – Extron EQUIP (Extron Qualified Independent Programmer - Scripter Certified), Crestron DM-E (Crestron Programming), Front Row District Certified (Independent Programmer), Biamp Certified (Independent Programmer), SP Controls (Independent Programmer), Blonder Tongue Broadband Design and Testing, Valcom Paging Design and Installation, Lynx Broadband, and Stewart Audio
• Security – Paxton Access Control Level 2, Exaqvision CCTV, Hirsch Access Control, DSC Intrusion, Pelco Security Camera Systems, Keyscan Access Control, Axis Cameras, Arecont Cameras
• Articles – Siemon Cabling Systems about Central Valley High School, Nexans Cabling about Lathrop High School, Lynx Broadband about three projects in Manteca and Santa Maria , Atterotech about St Mary's College and Athenian High School
• Firsts – To design and install a Class F Cabling system in the US, to do paging over AV in CA
What are some types of projects we have done or been involved with?
• Schools – K-12 & Higher Ed
• Data centers
• Auto dealerships
• Medical offices and hospitals
• Board Rooms
• Industrial Warehouses
• Office buildings
• Government Facilities
What technologies have we designed and commissioned?
• Converged cabling infrastructures
• VoIP paging and phone systems
• Hybrid paging systems
• Paging over AV speakers
• IP TV
• TV and satellite over twisted pair
• IP Security – cameras and access control
• Electronic access control systems
• Intrusion systems
• AV systems
• Board room conference systems
• Sound reinforcement systems
• Video teleconference systems (Traditional and Soft Conference)
• Mass notification systems
• Voice & data electronic systems
• Class F cabling systems